１．STructural Earthquake Response Analysis 3D: STERA_3D
Figure 1 STructural Earthquake Response Analysis 3D: STERA3D
STERA_3D is integrated software for seismic analysis of buildings with various structures (reinforced concrete, steel, masonry, base isolation, response control, etc.) in three dimensional space developed for research and educational purposes. STERA_3D has a visual interface to create building models and show the results easily and rapidly.
STERA_3D enables users to conduct the following analyses of buildings:
- 3D elastic modal analysis,
- 3D nonlinear static push-over analysis and static cyclic analysis,
- 3D nonlinear earthquake response analysis.
STERA_3D is distributed for free for the use of research and educational purpose.
Since STERA_3D is still under development, the author can not take any responsibility for the results of this software.
- STERA_3D User Manual Ver.9.4 (PDF File, English, Spanish, Japanese)
- STERA_3D Technical Manual Ver.5.8 (PDF File)
- STERA_3D Ver.9.5 (Zip File)
|Category||Date of upload|
|1||Reinforced Concrete Buildings||2017.10.24|
|2||Seismic Isolation Buildings||2017.10.08|
|3||Lumped Mass Models||2017.10.08|
|4||Low-rise concrete masonry (CMU) in Afghanistan||2017.10.08|
|5||Middle-rise reinforced concrete (RC) in Afghanistan||2017.10.08|
|6||High-rise reinforced concrete (RC) in Afghanistan||2017.10.08|
- 2017.11.08 STERA_3D Ver.9.5 is uploaded.
- 2017.10.24 STERA_3D Ver.9.4 is uploaded.
- 2017.10.08 STERA_3D Ver.9.3 is uploaded.
- 2017.09.11 STERA_3D Ver.9.2 is uploaded.
- 2017.08.01 STERA_3D Ver.9.1 is uploaded.
- 2017.03.20 STERA_3D Ver.9.0 is uploaded.
- 2013.06.27 Web site is open at Toyohashi University of Technology.
２．STructural Earthquake Response Analysis FEM: STERA_FEM
Figure 2 Two Dimensional FEM Program STERA_FEM
STERA_FEM is developed for the following analyses of structures using 2D Finite Element Method:
- Elastic static analysis under point forces
STERA_FEM is distributed for free for the use of research and educational purpose.
Since STERA_FEM is still under development, the author can not take any responsibility for the results of this software.
- 2016.04.08 STERA_FEM Ver.2.2 is uploaded.
- 2015.12.28 STERA_FEM Ver.2.1 is uploaded.
- 2015.06.11 STERA_FEM Ver.2.0 is uploaded.